- Always present yourself as super-happy, care-free and lacking any psychiatric diagnoses.
- Have a minimum of 15 interests (Two of which MUST be travel and exercise).
- Act very picky/judgmental (you MUST have a type and decide within the first 3 minutes whether your date matches your type).
- No matter the circumstances, do NOT let the first question you ask be "so, what do you do for a living?" (even though you really, really, REALLY want to know).
- Do NOT talk politics but do drop enough hints to make it clear you're on the same "side."
It's really great when after a first date, both parties tacitly agree to never see each other again. This is the best possible option - oh wait, yeah, it would be better if they actually like each other. Scratch that.
But this outcome is way better and less messy than something one-sided. How simple and wonderful to say goodbye, mutually thinking, "Well this was fun, we both merely tolerated one another, but hey, we gave it a shot. The end."
Done and done!